Windows 10 provides many options for settings; if in any case, you can change or solve the problem of your Windows 10. But there are few options which are enabled or disabled using the BIOS. For example, you want to allow Virtualization as it is a requirement of any software. The easy way to allow the virtualization of technology using the BIOS. BIOS is installed in computer’s motherboard and controls your whole operating system. On the other hand, BIOS is the preboot system; it is not possible to use or enter the Windows 10 BIOS directly from the Computer. Similarly, we enter into Safe mode with different ways. Entering the Windows 10 Safe Mode from BIOS is one of these techniques.
How to Activate Windows 10 Product Key
Top Programming Languages 2018
We are just sharing the knowledge to enter the BIOS Configuration for Windows 10. To enter the BIOS, it is not easy to simply click the F2 button from Windows 10.
- Go to Start Menu > right-click on the power button.
- Keep pressing the Shift key and click on the Restart option in the power option.
- Keep pressing the F2 then click on the Power button. Press the power button and F2 until BIOS screen appears.
- You will successfully enter into the BIOS.
In the last article, we have seen that how to enter Windows 10 Safe Mode From Command Prompt. BIOS was entering, and Startup settings are like similar and don’t have any difference if you want to enter in Safe Mode. But for Windows users, we are going to explain the way again to get safe mode.
Step-1 Enter Recover Environment
It is said that when System can’t load with standard configuration more than two times then next time, it automatically enters the recovered environment. Now the questions are, How to enable that System can’t load usually.
- Completely Turn Off your Computer.
- Press the Power Button first time(Windows 10 Safe Mode from BIOS).
- After pressing the power button, promptly long press the power button again.
- Then again turn on the power button, and long press the power button for few seconds.
- Repeat this process three times.
- Next time, you will see that you are in Recovery Environment.
There are three options in recovery environment for How to Start Windows 10 Safe Mode From BIOS.
- Turn off your PC
When you clicked on the troubleshoot option, you will see Advanced Options on the next screen. In the Advanced Options, there are many other options in which Startup Settings is one of these options.
- System Restore
- Command Prompt
- System Image Recovery
- Startup Settings.
- Startup Repairs.
- Go Back to previous Built
From the above, these options, select Startup Settings.
Step#3 Enable Safe Mode with different ways
After Startup Settings, you may see that you have to ask for Restart Windows 10 Now. Just Restart your Windows 10. After a restart, you may see different options then.
- Enable debugging.
- Enable boot logging.
- How to Enable low-resolution Video.
- Enable Safe Mode.
- Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
- Disable Automatic restart after failure.
From the above options, you may have two options to choose. Either Windows 10 Safe Mode From Boot or Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
You can choose any option, If you want to use the internet in Safe Mode then go for Windows 10 safe mode with networking. Otherwise, Windows 10 safe mode boot.
Above, we have seen that it is possible to enter the Windows 10 safe mode from BIOS. It is just like opening the safe mode without command prompt in Windows 10.
Which method did you use for solving your Windows 10 safe mode? Have you had any issues still? Which feature of Windows 10 in your Windows 10 are you missing? Please let us know your Views and suggestion in the comments!